Come sail the Mediterranean with Seabourn.
The Mediterranean has always been a favored cruising ground for the international yachting set, and it is that tradition that Seabourn’s intimate, all-suite ships honor today. Along its storied shores, travelers find a tremendous variety of attractions for every interest and taste. From the treasures of art, architecture and antiquity to the finest in fashion, food and festivities, the Mediterranean is a destination offering everything a modern Marco Polo could require. And nobody sails the Mediterranean like Seabourn.
Consistently ranked among the world’s top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler, Seabourn’s stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites
- Unique itineraries visiting must-see cities and hidden gems where larger ships cannot follow
- Intuitive, gracious service provided by a staff passionate about pleasing our guests
- Spacious all-suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views – many with verandas
- Gourmet dining experiences as fine as the best restaurants anywhere
- Complimentary welcome champagne and in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Open bars throughout the ship and fine wines poured with lunch and dinner
- Tipping is neither required nor expected - service simply to delight you
Required government fees and taxes are extra, as are available options that may include insurance, airfares, transfers, land extensions and shore excursions. Once winners are booked, they are on a must-sail basis. The cruise line strongly suggests that the winner acquire trip cancellation/interruption insurance. The cruise line will not waive penalties for cancellation within a penalty period, or extend the donation. Winners who wish to upgrade accommodations may do so, based on availability 30 days in advance of departure, by paying the difference between the fare for their category and the upgraded category. The cruise award does not have an expiration date.