Sound Community Bank
Northwest Kidney Centers
Bill and Melody Fleckenstein
Associates & Staff
Samir Aneja Director- Guest Services, Kidney Transplant, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Lantz Operations Manager, email: email@example.com
Nora Duffy CFO, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors
Board President, Liver Transplant
Gary Sparling, Esq.
Vice President of the Board, Partner, Soha & Lang
Secretary of the Board, Senior Paralegal, Keller Rohrback LLP
Treasurer of the Board, Principal and Cofounder Clothier Sayah Willsey
Retired Executive Director, University of Washington, Kidney-Pancreas Transplant
Dr. Jorge Reyes
Chief of Transplant Surgery University of Washington Medical Center
Steven F. Lantz
Operations Manager of Transplant House
Rachel Wortman Morris, PhD
Healthcare Education Leader at UW Medicine
Ronald G. Adkins
Retired US Postal Service, Heart Transplant
Transplant House would cease to exist without the contributions of all our volunteers time and expertise. We need your skills, experience, passion, and diverse perspectives to build a dynamic and innovative group of volunteers.
Are you ready to make a difference in someone’s life? See what strikes your fancy below or simply Contact us today about volunteering.
Transplant House runs very lean in its operations in order to put more funding directly into our mission. Therefore, we rely on a bevy of volunteers that provide a variety of tasks from general office work, IT troubleshooting, web-editing, social media management, marketing, bookkeeping to running errands to support our guests. Whether you have a little time or a lot, if you are interested in helping us out in the office, let us know what your talents are! Email Steve Lantz.
Social Media Volunteer
Can you explain what a meme is? Then you might be the perfect person to volunteer as out Social Media Coordinator.
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for
- attracting and interacting with our virtual communities and donors
- achieving superior community engagement and intimacy
- increasing website traffic and donations by strategically exploiting all aspects of Transplant House's social media marketing roadmap
Foundation Board Member
The Foundation Board secures donations and build relationships in the community on behalf of Transplant House.
Each Foundation Board Member is expected to
- raise funds and build relationships in the community on behalf of Transplant house to expand the Transplant House network of donors;
- generate a minimum of one (1) guest tables (10 people) at the annual event and
- $10,000/year in donations, which could come from the 10 people at the annual event, Block Party participation, raised separately, or some combination there of.
Are you interested in becoming a Foundation Board Member? Please email Glenda Roberts to learn more.