Associates & Staff
Samir Aneja Director- Guest Services, Kidney Transplant, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Lantz Operations Manager, email: email@example.com
Board of Directors
Board President, Liver Transplant
Gary Sparling, Esq.
Vice President of the Board, Partner, Soha & Lang
Secretary of the Board, Senior Paralegal, Keller Rohrback LLP
Treasurer of the Board, Principal and Cofounder Clothier Sayah Willsey
Retired Executive Director, University of Washington, Kidney-Pancreas Transplant
Dr. Jorge Reyes
Chief of Transplant Surgery University of Washington Medical Center
Steven F. Lantz
Operations Manager of Transplant House
Rachel Wortman Morris, PhD
Healthcare Education Leader at UW Medicine
Ronald G. Adkins
Retired US Postal Service, Heart Transplant
Transplant House would cease to exist without the contributions of all our volunteers time and expertise. We need your skills, experience, passion, and diverse perspectives to build a dynamic and innovative group of volunteers.
Are you ready to make a difference in someone’s life? See what strikes your fancy below or simply Contact us today about volunteering.
Transplant House runs very lean in its operations in order to put more funding directly into our mission. Therefore, we rely on a bevy of volunteers that provide a variety of tasks from general office work, IT troubleshooting, web-editing, social media management, marketing, bookkeeping to running errands to support our guests. Whether you have a little time or a lot, if you are interested in helping us out in the office, let us know what your talents are! Email Steve Lantz.
Guest Services Manager
If you like helping people and getting stuff done, then this is the role for you! Whether you are retired or just starting out, this position is a great way for you to help our guests and move from just surviving to thriving with their new transplant.
- You'll respond to online inquiries for housing and answer related questions
- Work with the Guest Services Director to promote TH to the area's social workers and their transplant patients
- Manage the occupancy and vacancy rate
- Coordinate move-ins/move-outs and site-visit walk-throughs
Social Media Volunteer
Can you explain what a meme is? Then you might be the perfect person to volunteer as out Social Media Coordinator.
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for
- attracting and interacting with our virtual communities and donors
- achieving superior community engagement and intimacy
- increasing website traffic and donations by strategically exploiting all aspects of Transplant House's social media marketing roadmap
Foundation Board Member
The Foundation Board secures donations and build relationships in the community on behalf of Transplant House.
Each Foundation Board Member is expected to
- raise funds and build relationships in the community on behalf of Transplant house to expand the Transplant House network of donors;
- generate a minimum of one (1) guest tables (10 people) at the annual event and
- $10,000/year in donations, which could come from the 10 people at the annual event, Block Party participation, raised separately, or some combination there of.
Are you interested in becoming a Foundation Board Member? Please email Glenda Roberts to learn more.
Bookkeeping and Accounting Volunteers
We have a great Operations Manager who needs some help?
We are looking for bookkeepers and/or accountants who can help with the day to day, monthly, quarterly and annual bookkeeping processes of Transplant House. The ideal candidate will possess strong QuickBook skills, the ability to work with detail-oriented insurance providers, have excellent computer skills and is able to work independently.